Monday, March 8, 2010

QUEBEC


Sorting through old paintings and prints a few weeks ago, I found things that have been buried for years. Well, not buried (I do dust occasionally) but out of sight. This is an acrylic painting I did from a photograph I took on a trip to Quebec. The famous Chateau Fontenac. A side note about Quebec, while viewing some of the cemeteries I noticed that there a lot of 'Brissons' buried in Quebec. Don't think I'll visit there again. No need to tempt fate!


Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~Scott Adams~

1 comment:

Betsy Grant said...

I love this painting - especially the colors...
Please visit me at my blogsite for artists musicians/creative people, and leave your ocmments and insights. I write it for people like you.
freetospeakblog.blogspot.com