Thursday, May 13, 2010


Fun experiment or just too much time on my hands. I made this print combining two different printmaking techniques. I first did reduction cuts on a linoleum block for all of the colors using Akua-Kolor inks. Then, for what would normally be the key block printing, I etched a copperplate for the black inking. I'm now thinking that all of the work was not really worth the final results, but I did have a lot of fun with the process.


Betsy Grant said...

I'm sure you've heard this before, but I love your hands on the keyboard pic at the top of your page. It shows your love of music - esp. the blues. You're very creative.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Yes, a lot of work but the result looks good. So it must be worth it!